Friday, November 4, 2011

Up to Date

I guess it's about time for a new post! I haven't uploaded any pictures recently, so this one will just have to be boring words. I don't really have much to post about, just updating all of you! So here you go-

1. My birthday is in TWO days! Woohoo! I will be 23. I have one year until I start sounding old ha ha. I don't know why, but 24 just sounds so old to me.

2. Andy got a job at WMR which is a metal recycling plant in Provo. He isn't crazy about it, but they really like him there, and it gives us an income, so we won't be complaining anytime soon.

3. I got hired back at Buckle!!! I am pretty flippin excited about this. This year I get to actually do sales, where last year I was just in charge of dressing manikins and making the store look good. I think I will like sales better.:) And I will like it MUCH more than tutoring, even though I am still suffering through that...i'm still not sure why.

4. I only have four weeks left of this semester (19 more school days total, 13 more clinic days and 4 more fridays tuoring), then I start my LAST SEMESTER. I can smell the diploma!!!

5. I've been cooking up a storm since we moved into our new apartment. I have tried so many new recipes, and have found lots of things that Andy and I love! (Thanks to Pinterest and Miranda)

6. Andy and I have decided we are going on a trip when I graduate to Havasupai in AZ. My friend and I were planning a big friend trip there last year, but then she got engaged and that all went down the drain. But I have still wanted to go! So we are going for my graduation trip.

7. I am pretty much DYING to buy a house. I HATE paying rent. HATE it. With a passion. HATE. I feel like we are literally throwing money in the garbage. So we are looking at our options. It will probably still be awhile until we do, because we aren't sure how easy it will be to sell our contract for our apartment, so we will probably just stay put until it's done. But when it is, we are outta here!!

So that is that. Not much, but I can't really think of anything too exciting happening right now. Which is fine with me! Things are calm and I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about school being over soon but I'm really going to miss seeing you and the gang everyday. We have so much fun together - you are so freakin awesome!!

    Your trip to havasupai sounds amazing! I hear it is absolutely beautiful.

    I'll have to come visit you at the Buckle. I want to know when you are going to study while having that job...? Love you lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers