Sunday, September 4, 2011

Our New Home

Now that we are finally home from Wyoming we can actually have a home. Hurray!! We found a cute little place in Orem about ten minutes away from school. Nice! So while Andy was working his last week for Vivint, I came home and set up house. It was lots of work, but I think it turned out pretty darn well! I haven't finished the kitchen or our bedroom yet, but I think I am going to take a little break from all the decorating. I've drained all my creative juices!! So here's what I have done so far-

Our living room

Our new couches

Our TV and entertainment center

Our end table and lamp

The other wall of our living room

Our bathroom

The bathroom counter

Our kitchen (which isn't finished yet)

The cute little table we bought
Again, the kitchen

And another kitchen picture

The beginning of our bedroom (I still have lots to finish)

Then we have another room, but it's pretty much our throw-anything-in-it room so I didn't thinks a picture would be a good idea :)

4 comments:

  1. Way cute place!! Love the decorations... you should come give my place a hand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling place you have made! You are quite the little nester! Congratulations on settling in for the last school year and your first home together. Happy blessings to you and Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute house! But um where is the picture of my great garbage can present? That should be out on display I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!! You need to come help me decorate! I love your end table in the living room. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers