Tuesday, May 11, 2010

C.A.S.A. Case

So awhile ago I wrote about the organization that I am volunteering for (C.A.S.A.), and I haven't done much with it yet except training, but I have finally been assigned a case!!! I went and read the report about why my child is in foster care today, and it broke my heart. Some people REALLY disgust me!! But I am excited to meet with her and get to know her better. I think one of the hardest things about all this will be the fact that I can't talk to anyone about it!! I signed a confidentiality agreement, so legally I can't tell anyone about her. Ugh. Talking is how I work things out, so for me to not be able to is going to be a toughy! But I'm very excited to finally be able to help and I know it will be a great adventure!!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I think its so cool your doing this! It sounds like an awesome program! Definately an experience you will never forget! :) How cool! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers