Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Date Night

So Friday night I had a date with Josh and he took me to Tepanyaki. One thought-Why have I never been there before?! It was AwEsOmE!!! The food was delicious and the atmosphere was so fun!! I've been missing out man! We had the funniest chef, which I'm super grateful for. The table in front of us had an older chef that moved as fast as a snail, and he seemed kind of boring. So we lucked out! And yes, I caught the shrimp in my mouth when he threw it to me. Not until the second try though...but I caught it! I for sure want to go back there soon. Yum!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a fun place. I went there for April's birthday a few years ago. I would love to go back. Although I never caught the shrimp. I think he threw three or four at me and I missed every single one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little picture of you and your boy toy. Whats the deal? Do you like him?

    ReplyDelete

Followers